As of September 1, 2015 the service fee for paying your fine on-line
has been set at $10.00 (plus GST).
What you need to pay your fine
In order to pay your traffic fines online, you will need the following:
- A Provincial Violation Ticket issued in British Columbia
Your ticket number is ten characters long, beginning with two letters,
on the top and bottom right corner of the ticket (format: AH12345678).
In order to use this site, you must pay at least 5 days before the ticket due date.
We are acting as your agent and require some time to process your payment with the court.
We do offer express processing if you are past the 5 days required, but there will be a
significant extra fee for immediate processing.
To ensure payment is properly credited, you must include the following information:
- the violation ticket number (located on the top right corner on the front of the ticket);
- your full name, address, driver's licence number and date of birth; and
- the violation date, plus the name of the act and section number of the
offence, as listed on the front of the violation ticket.
More information related to BC Violation Tickets can be found at the :
Ministry of Justice Website
- A Valid Credit Card
We accept VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We do not accept Debit or prepaid credit cards.
Browsers developed prior to Internet Explorer 8 may not allow your transaction to complete properly.
Please use a more recent browser to process your payment.
How to pay your fine
Once you are ready, please make your payment. You will be taken to our secure payment portal
to complete your transaction.
You will know your transaction was successful when you reach the page containing the message:
Receipt of Payment - Print this receipt right away. If you did not reach this page, your transaction
may not have been completed. If you are unsure about the status of your payment, please contact us.
- We are acting as your agent in order to process your payment only.
We are not your legal representative for any legal proceedings.
- If you wish to dispute a violation ticket, you must send
in your request to do so as directed on the back of the ticket and
do not pay your ticket here.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all of the information is correct and that you are paying your ticket on time! Remember - we need 5 days to process your payment.
- If you are ready to pay now, please click the button below...